B2B PR Director - Technology Enterprise - Agency
1 day left
PR Director - Global agency - Full-time - B2B Enterprise Tech - Central London
PR Director - The company
With over 10 offices across the UK, the US, and Europe, this award-winning PR agency offers it's clients analyst and influencer relations, content, digital marketing, media relations, integrated communications, internal communications, and research and insights services. As they gear up for the next stage of realising their vision to be the #1 tech communications agency, they are on the hunt for an experienced PR Director who will be leading the Enterprise division, a department of ten people within the agency. The right person will have established and long-lasting relationships within the tech industry and have a passion for everything B2B.
PR Director - The role:
The successful person will lead, grow and inspire their team in the agency's UK office, with a focus on Enterprise technology. You will be responsible for an annual revenue stream of nearly 30% of the UK's P&L.
The main job responsibilities are:
- Provide strategic council to executive-level clients and serve as a strategic resource to clients, based on knowledge of the client's industry, competitors' products and strategies; and emerging technology and industry trends.
- Take responsibility for client satisfaction and retention and growth of existing clients.
- Remain up to date on industry trends and use them to create innovative strategies.
- Develop client contacts to ensure you are seen as a trusted business partner.
- * Motivate, coach, mentor and always inspiring your team through positive behaviours and by demonstrating the company's values. This also means that the team's workload must be effectively managed by setting clear objectives and KPIs.
- Proactively identify opportunities for organic growth/project sell in from existing clients - actively volunteer ideas/solutions as add-on services to increase fee income.
- Create full new business responses and proposals including strategic and creative development.
- Direct and lead team financial and resource management issues, in conjunction with the UK Managing Director, always maintaining a solution orientated approach.
- Regularly maintain and monitor budgets, forecasting and resource by forecasting and inputting hours for the year, altering month by month to prevent over or under servicing.
- Retain and grow your existing clients - manage the resourcing of all relevant accounts so they are profitable, and the teams are working effectively and within normal working hours- identifying staffing issues early and develop realistic and clever solutions.
You must have industry-specific PR experience i.e. B2B Enterprise Technology throughout your career therefore only apply if you match this criterion.
We have a variety of Marketing and communications roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. Please be aware that we are receiving a high volume of applications and with a reduced number of staff, it is difficult to come back to all applicants therefore if you haven't heard from us in 5 working days, at this point unfortunately you have not been successful.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Apply for B2B PR Director - Technology Enterprise - Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly