Marketing Manager - Luxury Skin and Home care - UK & Nordics
1 day left
Marketing Manager - UK & Nordics - Luxury Skincare brand - London - £50k
Marketing Manager - The Company
The company takes great pride in offering luxurious and indulgent skincare to men and women globally. They sell their products through their own stores, high-end partner stores, both online and offline. With over 300 points of sale globally, and over 100 products under the brand, there is no stopping them.
Marketing Manager - The Role
The role requires candidates who are entrepreneurial as well as creative and innovative. Being able to identify opportunities, take initiatives and collaborate will help you succeed in the interview process and eventually in the role. You will plan and manage all marketing activities supporting the overall campaign objectives and feed into the strategic business objectives. You will drive all campaign related activities and ensure an effective and relevant execution of all sub-Regional marketing initiatives in line with the brand's positioning and philosophy. You will manage local online and offline marketing channels, PR, influencer marketing and CRM approaches. You will act as a strong brand ambassador, at all times.
- Determine key priorities for the sub-region i.e. The UK & The Nordics and set marketing objectives and activation plans for the market.
- Develop activation and roll-out plans for the markets.
- Execution of all plans - meeting the commercial targets and campaign objectives. This will entail strategising the activation approach and media planning which in turn aid you in guiding the best-practice content approach for each channel activation to meet the campaign and channel objectives.
- Leading the Test & Learn approach to optimise message, content and performance.
- Support the Commercial team in the day to day relationship with all channel partners (e-commerce website, signature stores, department stores, physical and online wholesalers) and work closely with respective partners and agencies to deliver the marketing components of the business plan.
- Activate all retailer marketing programmes with channel partners (retail, wholesale, online).
- Work closely with the Regional Marketing team to define, adapt and implement the Regional Marketing Strategy.
- Ensure consistency and effectiveness throughout all consumer touchpoints (online & offline) to deliver against a seamless customer experience.
- Lead digital advocate program for the regions; Maintain PR reporting and ensure that PR tool is up to date.
- Assess the effectiveness of each marketing campaign according to channel KPI's, industry best practice and campaign goal objective (post campaign reporting).
- Collaborate with the VM Manager on all retail marketing programmes and content required to support the calendar of activations.
- Implement and activate key brand projects as directed by Global and Regional teams and adapts to local market requirements.
- Build relationships with brand aligned organisations and develops programmes to support local and country communities.
- Identify and define opportunities for brand & content partnerships supporting long-term brand equity building approach.
- Prepare budgets with the Head of Marketing and manage marketing budget for all campaigns.
You must have the experience of working within the premium luxury sector. If you do not have this experience, your application will not be considered.
We have a variety of Marketing and communications roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. Please be aware that we are receiving a high volume of applications and with a reduced number of staff, it is difficult to come back to all applicants therefore if you haven't heard from us in 5 working days, at this point unfortunately you have not been successful.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora - email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Apply for Marketing Manager - Luxury Skin and Home care - UK & Nordics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly