6 days left
Freelance role to work inhouse at leading Brand as a Production Co-ordinator for promo based campaigns across channels and products and subbrands. This will be working remotely.
- Co-ordinates the promo activity within a team.
- Is the central point of communication for members of the team and external contacts.
- Key person to keep communication flowing and ensures the manager has all they need.
- Acts to support colleagues and proactive in offering help. Is flexible and adaptable to different working styles.
- Attends all status meetings with manager.
- Sends kick off docs, with timings provided by the manager.
- Negotiates external resource; VO’s, GFX and audio.
- Plans and arranges internal edits and audio.
- Books internal resources; grade and GFX.
- Assists manager with all trackers and project logs to ensure correct information is captured.
- Leads comms with third parties on content.
- Gathers all content, understanding correct specs and formats.
- Runs the compliance and music clearance process.
- Is the Curator King/Queen- setting up all projects.
- Is the Clearcast and Honeycomb King/Queen.
- Sets up project folders and saves all project admin.
- Ensures the Business team have the correct information to process PO’s.
- Keeps abreast of all updates and changes required.
- QC’s throughout the process and understands everything about their brands.
- Manages the delivery of promos and any re-carts.
- Keeps the checklist for each project live and ensures the ‘How To’ documents for their area are up to-date.
- Experience in a production environment.
- Gets things done with clear direction.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Has shown they want to continue learning and pushing themselves.
- Helps the team run more smoothly and efficiently.
- Ability to manage own tasks but also to be an effective and integral team player.
- Great knowledge of Promo Production processes but still seeks advice when anything is unclear.
- Has demonstrated planning and problem solving skills, anticipating problems and alerting manager when required.
- Ability to act upon own initiative, responding to requests quickly and efficiently, managing deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and utilises this skill constantly.
- Good interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of contacts.
- Highly organised, easily able to demonstrate successful multi-tasking.
- Has shown they can deal with constantly changing goals and targets whilst maintaining highest levels of accuracy, attention to detail and good editorial judgement.
- Demonstrates a professional and diplomatic approach.
We are committed to ensuring and supporting representation from all backgrounds across the creative industry, irrespective of race, religion, belief, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or socio-economic background. With this in mind, we welcome applications from all areas of the community. Please do get in touch and let us know if there is any additional support or reasonable adjustments we can cater for, to ensure our process and roles, fit your needs and creates a comfortable & enjoyable recruitment process. Please email email@example.com for any further support.
Apply for Production Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly