Senior Creative Account Manager
Senior Creative Account Manager - Integrated Marketing Agency
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Creative Account Manager to work for this vibrant, creative marketing agency, based in Central London. This is a work from home position until returning to the office is an option.
Our client is an integrated agency spanning digital marketing, creative comms, and PR. Working with some very big Global names in the tech space, they are a passionate bunch, working to the same goal of developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive results. Due to growth, they are now looking for a new Senior Consultant to join their team.
They are now looking for a senior consultant that is creative, proactive, adaptable, thinks on their feet, and doesn't from a challenge!
About the role -
**To be considered for the role you must supply examples of Copywriting with your CV to be considered, preferably working with tech brands**
The successful applicant will play a leading role on some of our clients' largest B2B technology accounts spanning the US and Europe, taking responsibility for their day-to-day operations while continually innovating on service delivery and growing revenue. Your attitude will be characterised by commitment, energy, and dedication to seeking out and developing new ideas, tactics, methods, and research.
Every day and every client is different, and the role involves a variety of tasks. These include, but are not limited to:
• Leading teams in end-to-end campaign and project delivery, from ideation through production to go-live, on time and on budget
• Developing full-journey content plans that advance clients’ marketing objectives, expand the scope of our clients' portfolio
• Owning and developing current client relationships and building new relationships
• Managing junior team members and taking responsibility for their development
• Working with senior management to grow current clients by continuously researching and pitching new ideas, and contributing to new business pitches
• Proactively participating in corporate-level initiatives and helping shape the future of the business
• Writing content in a variety of styles and formats (e.g. social media copy, blogs, articles, white papers, nurture emails)
• Leading the ideation and creation of design assets (e.g.social media flashcards, infographics, web pages, animations), through close collaboration with our in-house studio
Key skills and experience required:
• A career defined by creative digital and social campaign/content creation
• At least 3 years’ account management and campaign development and delivery experience in a B2B agency environment, and at least three years’ marketing experience
• Strong writing skills, perfected in a content marketing and/or journalistic environment, with excellent attention to detail
• Experience collaborating with designers to deliver creative projects on time and on budget
• Experience managing, supporting, and building relationships with clients/key stakeholders
• Experience in building effective content journeys for B2B personas
- MUST HAVE COPYWRITING EXPERIENCE
Areas of experience would be a bonus / Nice to have:
• Experience of strategic and tactical planning of content campaigns that make use of marketing-technology (mar-tech) and automation platforms
• Experience supporting the development/progression of more junior team members through line management, coaching, etc
• Understanding of/ familiarity with Design Thinking concepts and methodologies
• Experience of working on account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns and/or sales enablement
projects would be valuable
Salary + benefits £38-42k - Depending on experience
In return, you’ll also get to work with some incredibly knowledgeable and passionate individuals that truly love what they do. They also love to help develop their staff and push them forward in their career. Furthermore, they have an enviable additional benefits package that encourages a healthy work-life balance. They also have an opportunity for travel (when safe to do so) as most of their clients are US-based. There is also a US office on the West Coast.
So if this sounds like you please get in touch with your latest CV and short cover note as to why you are suitable for the role, plus examples of copywriting / content creation.
Due to the number of applications, only those that are successful will be contacted.