Art Director (Beauty Brand))
A London-based makeup brand are looking for a Junior Art Director to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be able to work on a diverse range of projects across all digital touchpoints and brand communications. If you have worked within beauty, fashion, or retail brands (in-house or agency) then this role could be for you?
- Support the Art Director on all campaign model and still life shoots
- Assist the Art Director with shoot and campaign concepting
- Manage retouching and retouchers/graders
- Build mood boards and storyboards, staying on top of market trends
- Plan and execute smaller-scaled shoots
- Guide the Junior Content Designers to produce original and impactful social content
- Present solutions to briefs that support the marketing strategy, both commercially and creatively
- Collaborate with briefing stakeholders and ensure all briefs can be met
- Manage workload and ensure timely delivery of all projects, meeting all sign-off points and flagging up any potential risks or delays
- Manage shoot kits
- Organise and book all studios and necessary photographers, assistants, hairstylists etc and support on casting models for all content
- Develop and maintain close relationships with photographers
- Support the wider Creative team when required
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.