Lead Consultant / Account Manager
Lead Consultant / Account Manager
Fantastic opportunity for a Lead Consultant / Account Manager to work for this vibrant, creative marketing agency, based in Central London.
Our client is an integrated B2B agency spanning digital marketing, creative comms, and PR. Working with some very big Global names in the tech space, they are a passionate bunch, working to the same goal of developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive results. Due to growth, they are now looking for a new Lead Consultant to join their team.
**To be considered for this role you will need experience of working for a B2B creative agency and also experienced in creative writing (copy) and content creation with tech clients. Please supply examples when sending in your CV & cover note**
Our client actively encourages a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment. someone who’s creative, proactive, adaptable, thinks on their feet and doesn’t shy away from a challenge.
About the role:
The successful applicant will work across 2-3 of our clients B2B technology clients. While this client-facing role will vary from one day to the next, there will be an emphasis on copywriting. There will be help from colleagues and more senior members of the team, the applicant will be expected to carry out a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
• Working as part of an account team to develop and deliver a wide range of digital and integrated marketing assets
• Writing content for use across various platforms and formats (e.g. long-form marketing content, web copy, social content, success stories, messaging and materials, video testimonials, animations)
• Supporting on the development and execution of content marketing and sales enablement strategies (usually run using tools such as Marketo and/or Eloqua)
• Managing creative assets through our studio, working with designers, video editors, animators, and developers to ensure content is delivered on brief and to a high standard
• Participating in the development of creative ideas and proposals for existing and new clients to support new business activities
• Managing day-to-day contact with multiple clients to keep projects on track and provide transparency on deliverables
Key skills and experience required:
• A minimum of three years’ work experience
• Self-starter, able to work autonomously and as part of a busy team
• Strong copywriting skills
• Excellent attention to detail in copy and creative
• Effective content developer, able to conduct research and subject-matter expert interviews confidently, and deliver high-quality first drafts
• Experience developing and delivering a wide range of integrated marketing assets, ideally in B2B tech
• Multi-tasking – the ability to juggle multiple clients and deadlines
• Strong time management skills, happy in a quickfire work environment where client requests can demand a flexible approach to the daily routine
Salary up to £37k + benefits DOE
So if this sounds like you please get in touch with your latest CV (examples of copywriting) and short cover note as to why you are suitable for the role.
**Due to the number of applications, only those that are successful will be contacted.
Apply for Lead Consultant / Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly