We’re looking for an ambitious Brand Strategist to join a leading London based brand consultancy. You’ll need to have around 4-5 years’ experience working in a creative environment. Our ideal candidate will have experience delivering brand strategy for high profile clients with the ability to combine insight and rigour and to translate this into inspiring creative thinking that can reframe an opportunity and elevate an entire brand.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Working on brand, innovation and customer experience programmes for ambitious businesses from beginning to end
- Developing distinctive and effective strategies to unlock a brand’s potential and power it into an exciting future
- Build close relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Create tools and methodologies
- Distil complex information and articulate in a simple and easy to understand manner
- Interpret consumer research and insight
- Not be limited to what’s gone before, always challenge, re-imagine, re-invent
And what are you like?
- Enthusiastic and passionate about brand in a way that would inspire a team. You have an infectious, unrelenting energy with an outward mindset
- A deep understanding of audience insight, and how it can be harnessed for a diverse range of challenges and opportunities
- A deep thinker; able to dissect, understand and articulate brand challenges, and turn them into exciting solutions
- Experience in more than one of the following; insight and customer research, customer experience mapping, innovation and design thinking, organisational culture development, product & service design
Our client's culture is flat and non hierarchical, and encourages personal development and career progression. The sky is the limit and you will be given the freedom to make an impact with own your unique approach to developing strategy.