Integrated Localisation Project Manager - Brand side
Client side Localisation Integrated Project Manager
We are looking for a driven and super organised Project Manager - This role will manage the localisation of our mass advertising campaigns and creative development projects as required.
Responsible for building effective partnerships with other Project Managers, Campaign Managers and external agencies, the Project Manager will drive cross functional team alignment. They will manage the localisation of small, medium and large scale multi channel integrated campaigns across all channels in Europe. They are able to work independently, using their experience to autonomously resolve problems for the benefit of the project and the wider team.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will be able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced global environment, assessing and manage risks on an ongoing basis. They understand project management best practices, are able to clearly define roles and responsibilities of team members and stakeholders, manage multiple end-to end creative workflows, and are able to proactively provide thoughtful solutions to address changes in timelines or feedback.
They will be an organised self-starter with the ability to develop and implement processes and to work alongside cross-functional teams to provide guidance for projects.
• Independently manage the localisation of integrated campaigns for all channels (TV, Radio, OLV, Print, Social, Digital, (D)OOH) either internally or working with external agencies, across a high volume of assets
• Guarantees accurate, timely and approved delivery (trafficking) to media owners.
• On creative development projects, responsible for project timings, costs, meetings, resources, scope, approvals, wash ups etc and functions as the main POC for the project. Determines project risk and over/underutilization on an ongoing basis, escalating issues as needed. Partners with and manages creative teams – internal partners and / or external agencies. Manages creative asset development across multiple channels.
• Collaborates with external agencies, Producers, Post Producers, Project Managers, Campaign Managers, and Creative Leads to identify and schedule resources based on campaign and individual initiative needs. Manages own projects and resources.
• Define and look to continually improve process and supporting tools for project management, with a focus on localisation.
• Experienced project manager (localisation agency experience preferred)
• Proven experience in managing transcreation and localisation across multiple locales and channels: TV, radio, OLV, digital, print, social and (D)OOH
• Expert knowledge in trafficking campaign assets
• In depth understanding of the Creative development and production processes
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, excellent prioritisation skills
• Confident and comfortable with new technology, eager to learn and master new tools