Senior Account Manager
A Creative Agency based in London are looking for a Senior Account Manager to work on various clients. The idea person would have expereince of Account/ Project Managing Through-the-line campaigns (Print, Online, Email, Social & Video) from conceptualisation through to delivery.
- Project manage jobs from start to finish paying attention to detail and being mindful of client requirements their business needs.
- Take briefs from client and internal design teams ensuring that all relevant information is captured.
- Utilise the Job Costing & Project Management Planning System to track projects, ensuring that accurate briefs are created, projects are completed as per agreed timelines & swiftly billed after completion.
- Continually look at processes and self-improvements that will benefit the client, the agency & your own development.
- Display a positive & proactive 'can do' attitude, manage client expectations and aim to deliver an exceptional service.
- Build and develop excellent relationships with the Creative, Artworking & Internal teams, ensuring that there is always a two way flow of information.
- Take a hands on approach to issue resolution.
- Day to day point of contact with clients & agency.
- Effecively plan and complete projects ensuring the agency high standard of quality and service are adhered to.
- Attend client meetings as and when required.
- Project manage Creative, artworking & technology projects through the internal team & when necessary external suppliers.
- Provide suggestions on how to add value to processes and systems whenever possible, driving more efficient ways of working.
- Identify new opportunities, produce case studies that support the agency's relevant experience & present to Group Agency Ops Director.
- Create cost saving and innovative ways of working.
- Own Creative Services (pre-production & Production) meetings ensuring that all relevant stakeholders attend.
- Maintain a WIP and gain purchase order numbers from client's for all jobs.
- Ensure that all client information is kept up to date and accurate at all times.
- Create accurate reports and forecasts for the client and business.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.