Independent marketing agency in Central London is looking for a permanent Designer to join their thriving creative department.
In this role, you'll:
- Lead on the agency's flagship consumer healthcare account. This will be fully integrated campaign work: content, eCRM, brand, social and digital. Plus experiential, in-store, OOH etc from time to time.
- Bring motion graphics skills to the agency
- Support on new projects coming through the agency (typically: retail / sports / health & wellness / FMCG & drinks)
- Help out on new business opportunities and pitches.
Prior experience as a Designer from within a fast-paced marketing / creative agency environment. Over your career to date, you'll have already gained a broad mix of Design experience across different channels (including big dollops of digital).
We'll also need to see:
- Clear experience working on projects / campaigns from concept and ideation through to delivery
- Fluency in Abobe Suite (inc After Effects and Premier Pro)
- Flair for motion graphics, which is clearly reflected in your portfolio
- Genuine teamwork ethic; this agency pulls together as a cohesive team
- Great attention to detail
- A clear love for your craft
- Desire to work within a successful, fast-paced, small independent agency
- Salary in the region of £35k - £40k per annum plus benefits
- Career development path to Senior Designer
Please apply with your CV and portfolio link ASAP.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly