Project Lead Customer Success
6 days left
(£40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, bonus and comprehensive benefits, including pension, private healthcare and unlimited paid annual leave)
We are currently looking for an outstanding Project Lead with digital marketing product experience to join our team. If you are successful you will have the opportunity to work with blue-chip clients through to SMEs on innovative data driven marketing solutions. Many of our clients are embarking on game-changing digital and data transformation projects that will fundamentally change how they operate. You will be in a pivotal position to help our clients and Profusion undertake these cutting-edge projects that have industry-wide impact.
The ideal candidate is a versatile Project Lead who can manage both client relationships and product-led projects, ranging in size all the way up to large implementation projects. You must be self-directed and comfortable collaborating and working across internal teams and external clients. You will be responsible for managing post-sales relationships with some of our key clients, building customer loyalty and satisfaction, advising and supporting them on implementing, maintaining and optimising their use of our products – both Profusion-developed and third party-developed. You will coordinate resources needed to service projects, build delivery plans and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of projects.
The core responsibilities of this role involve managing relationships with BI client users and decision makers on the account, ensuring customer satisfaction and that our clients are getting the most out of the products, and managing revenue and identifying opportunities for growth. We are looking for someone with customer onboarding experience who will be responsible for designing and maintaining a well thought out onboarding and relationship framework to make our clients’ lives easy. One of the main KPIs is customer renewals – ensuring that as many of our clients as possible renew their annual licenses on our products and keeping the recurring revenue coming in.
You will have good potential for personal and career development, learn from and share knowledge with a range of talented, highly skilled and internationally diverse team of colleagues. All of this while embarking on an exciting journey with a pioneering, fast-growing company situated at the heart of London’s Tech City.
The Project Lead Customer Success will work closely with our clients and their agencies to both manage client accounts as well as hold and develop relationships with key stakeholders. You will also play the lead in project management to define and deliver digital products in an agile environment. You will become the Profusion contact responsible for managing the day to day client relationship, gathering client requirements for digital projects and ensuring the successful delivery of the project – often delivering part of the solution yourself on our platforms.
With many exciting projects currently running and in the pipeline, you will work closely with our client strategy and accounts team and our service delivery team to ensure accurate scoping, pricing and delivery of the projects.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, serving as the primary contact and advocate for day-to-day and escalated issues and requests, and taking responsibility for ongoing customer success using our tools and third-party tools.
- Successfully delivering against our clients’ requirements and ensuring the profitability of all projects you are responsible for.
- Represent the client's needs, provide input into shaping our product development roadmap, monitor platform usage and help client unlock value across the product.
- Working with the strategy team and client team to provide the utmost level of client service and maximising revenue opportunities.
- Liaising with client stakeholders on a day-to-day basis, building successful long-term relationships.
- Ensuring the client projects you are responsible for are completed to a specific schedule and agreed budget and to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Project management of AI Marketer, Sisense and other product-led projects, including cost, quality and client happiness.
- Define and implement technical solutions across our portfolio of products and tools that fully meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide technical consultancy, support and training to both internal and external customers to deliver a wide range of customised solutions to our customers.
- Lead multiple projects across all phases including initiation, scoping, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- Build relationships with senior client stakeholders, ensuring that Profusion deliver operational and client service excellence.
- Onboard new clients onto our products and conduct training if required.
- Design and maintain account specific relationship frameworks including regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions.
- Communicate client needs to our internal and external developers to ensure we delivery high quality projects that meet and exceed the client’s expectations.
- With the internal client centric teams, scope and document detailed and comprehensive project estimates and specifications.
- Keep the systems we use up to date to ensure accurate sales forecasting, time sheeting and working with the finance team to ensure your projects are invoiced on time and accurately.
- Own the project documentation, quality control, team communication, client engagement, risk identification and mitigation processes.
- Foster a relationship between clients and the product support team, making it easier for users to solve small or short-term problems.
- Stay on top of latest relevant technical innovations and industry trends to share in a digestible format with clients and Profusion.
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities that may reasonably be required.
Personal Specification: Knowledge, Experience and Skills
You should have experience working in a fast-paced digital agency/tech environment and a strong grasp of stakeholder engagement, email, digital marketing and web development. Experience managing multiple clients and several web/technical focused project streams simultaneously is essential – we are keen to meet digitally focused, ambitious and client orientated project leaders.
Knowledge & experience
- Strong experience in a client facing role, building and nurturing multi-level client relationships, onboarding new clients and handling escalations.
- Knowledge of how to accurately scope and price client projects, ensuring profitability and delivery to time and budget.
- Running discovery and scoping workshops with multiple stakeholders.
- Hands on experience of using a major BI platform.
- Proven track record of managing digital marketing and web development projects.
- Proficient in Agile/Waterfall project management methodologies.
- Experience with implementation of BI projects as well as ETL and BI tools such as Sisense, Informatica, QlikView or Tableau is an advantage.
Personal skills and competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Client focused, with the ability to interpret and understand client needs and deliver results and a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to lead and develop clear and creative solutions to complex issues while managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, include negotiating the use of resources, budgets, schedules and managing scope creep.
- Process orientated, with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to document accurately and diligently.
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a calm and effective way.
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to think on your feet and willingness to take ownership and risks in the face of technical challenges.
- Quality Assurance and attention to detail: able to verify requirements are met.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects and teams in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply
If you are passionate about a career in project and client management and you meet the requirements above, please email your CV with a cover letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) outlining why you would be ideal for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Closing date for applications is 1st November 2020).
Please note that because of the high number of applications we typically receive, it is not possible to answer everyone in person, successful candidates will hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date
Apply for Project Lead Customer Success
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly