We're looking for a very special and digitally-minded Account Director, who can offer a flair for performance marketing.
Our client is one of the UK's leading marketing agencies within the B2B sector, with a magnificent global client base that spans software, tech and IT. 2020 has seen considerable growth for the business, with plans for 2021 already unfolding at pace.
As such the leadership team are hoping to welcome another Account Director to the team (ideally from January). As an Account Director you'll:
- Take a key role in delivering robust B2B digital strategy and highly effective programmes of work for high-growth companies
- Partner closely with clients - VP / CMO level - and become expert in their business; you'll be a highly valued voice helping achieve growth trajectory
- Mentor, nurture and develop a team of Account Managers
To make a success of this role, you'll need to bring with you substantial experience that will definitely include the following:
- Confidence playing in the B2B space. You are no stranger to B2B marketing strategy and have a strong digital leaning, particularly to performance and CRO
- Fluency across Google (Search and Display) and social advertising (LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Clear understanding of B2B buying behaviours and lead gen
- High comfort level regularly dealing with senior clients and building a strong tone to the client/agency relationship
- Ability to run the P&L of your accounts
Salary: in the region of £50,000 per annum plus strong benefits.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly