A rapidly expanding wellbeing start-up is looking to bring on a Senior Animator to their team of 10, based in Central London.
This small but highly ambitious team are in rapid growth stage, and are looking to double their numbers over the course of the next 6 months. Their business model provides a digital platform for wellbeing at work, allowing the workforce to access courses and animations that explain topics related to health and wellbeing (anxiety, yoga, sleep hygiene).
The team are looking to bring their animations in house, after outsourcing these since inception. The majority of the initial work will be 2D explainer animations, which cover sensitive topics, so an interest in health and wellbeing of others is a must.
The company also has a partnership with a film production house, as they are looking to expand into the Immersive world of AR, so a keen interest in this would be hugely beneficial.
The key requirements of this role are:
• Experience using animation software, such as Adobe Animate, Maya, Cinema 4D, or Blender
• Proven ability to draw across different artistic styles, bringing stories and concepts to life
• Experience implementing different animation styles, including traditional animation, 3D
computer animation, 2D vector animation and others
• Proven experience leading teams and creating/developing concepts
• Excellent communication skills - Able to present and explain animations, storyboards and designs to stakeholders
There are a lot of moving parts to this role, and will allow you the opportunity to spearhead the creative direction of the brand, whilst working with world leading experts on a variety of different topics.
If you feel like you tick the boxes above, and would like to know more, then do send your CV/Reel to email@example.com.
Apply for Senior Animator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly