Seeking a Business Media Strategist/Analyst to help with business development supporting number of areas across the business.
We are looking for a highly motivated, analytical and ambitious Media Strategist/Analyst to help further business development, research and analysis of potential clients/partners, target audience etc..
You will work alongside and support the Commercial Director to secure sponsorship deals, shaping the business strategy and driving the company’s commercial success.
Responsibilities and job requirements are
● A bachelor’s degree preferably in a business, computing, economics
● 3 years research and analysis experience.
● Experience in business development
● Experience in building presentation
● Market analysis of brands by marketing spend and target audiences. Helping identify potential brand sponsors to focus on and secure.
● Review profitability/sales margin of existing contracts.
● Provide insight and analysis to strengthen pitches to potential brand sponsors
● Building strong relationships with clients partners and their customer insights teams
● Help with business case development and risk analysis of new ventures. Monitor results to ensure objectives/goals are being met.
● Analysis of research, both in house and the wider market to identify latest business trends, technologies and opportunities. Scaling these to establish possible commercial opportunities.
● Working with the finance team on budgeting and long-term planning. Helping to develop more robust financial models around all projects.
● Supporting various project teams during the analysis and planning stages.
In return for your skills as a Business/Media Strategist/Analyst our client offers a competitive salary ranging between 28-35K plus bonus
If you think you're the Business/Media Strategist/Analyst we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.