Group Account Director
Our client is a fast growing B2B integrated marketing agency that brings together brand and business strategy to deliver award winning results within the B2B tech space.
Whilst some agencies are stalling, this particular agency is on a fast-growing trajectory with a number of live roles across the business. This is due to not only new client wins but also their current client portfolio investing more into this agency’s particular set of skills.
Although based in Ireland with offices in London as well, we are seeking an experienced Client Director (Group Account Director) who is well versed working within the B2B marketing agency environment. Who has solid tech experience throughout their career.
This role will be home based for obvious reasons for now but over the course of next year we would ideally expect someone to relocate over to Ireland as eventually this role will be split between home and office based.
This is a hands on role and will see you oversee the success and delivery of several key accounts with the support of your client services team.
To be suitable for this role you will be well versed in the following set of skills:
- Strong commercial experience – growing existing client relationships and developing lasting relationships at senior level management
- Managed at least small to mid sized teams – helping your team grow and achieve great things as well as be able to complete evaluations and inspire a positive mindset within the team
- Strong financial acumen – experienced at running a strong P&L
- MUST have experienced in B2B integrated marketing within the IT/Tech sector
- Well versed in all the key comms channels available including ABM and content marketing
- Ability to run a UK based team and manage client expectations
- A strategic approach with the ability to be hands on as required
- Able to develop new opportunities
- Must be entrepreneurial and able to think on your feet while making those key decisions.
In return for your experience as a Client Director / Group Account Director our client offers a very competitive salary ranging between 70,000 – 80,000 euros plus benefits.
If you think you are the Client Director we are seeking and open to possible relocation next year or committing to regular travel between the UK and Ireland then get in touch with me, Tom Howe, as soon as you can by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.