Social Media Digital Designer
A fast growing beauty business - currently operating 100% remotely and looking to hire a fantastic new designer with amazing social work to help elevate their brand.
The right candidate
I am on the hunt for someone with strong design skills and proven digital experience across organic and paid social, email and CRM platforms, alongside advertising and site marketing experience. You will have a portfolio packed full of excellent typography and layout skills, coupled with a great eye and understanding of working with Art Direction and highly engaging content creation - from still life all the way through to animation. You'll have a great understanding of iterative design processes and how to approach creative testing for advertising - with a portfolio that demonstrates the success of this approach.
You will be driven, proactive and collaborative, you'll be a Designer with an innate sense for storytelling and an understanding for how to bring product and brand narratives to life across a range of touch points. Collaborating with the wider creative team and other departments within the business on a huge variety of creative projects, from product launches and editorial content to brand campaigns.
* Working with the Head of Brand Creative and team members to shape and execute creatives around product launches, brand content and advertising
* Concepting, designing and delivering for email, web and social platforms, working with both in-house teams and external partners
* Collaborating with Marketing and copy teams to create channel content
* Staying ahead of the curve with design on digital platforms and best practices
* Working directly with in-house Art Director and Photographer to achieve assets to support and improve creative, from conceptualising new assets to working on iterative versions
* 5+ Years of design agency or in-house experience
* Extensive experience of creating and designing beautiful and effective brand work for digital outputs - across digital media with strong knowledge in how to test creative in a performance marketing environment, whether paid social, digital display, CRM personalisation or other channels
* An amazing portfolio packed with great layout, imagery and content curation alongside examples of strong animation skills. The role is not UX/UI/Product Design focused.
* Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch, video editing experience and animation skills
* Working to tight deadline with accuracy and speed, whilst being forward thinking and innovative
In return you will be working at one of the fastest growing UK start up's with a competitive salary and bonus package including;
* Private health care through AXA
* Company pension
* 25 holidays plus bank holiday
* Access to perk box
* Remote equipment (laptop & screen delivered)