3D Retail Designer
Major Players are collaborating with a fantastic and forward-thinking creative agency in their search for a talented 3D Retail Designer on an 11 month maternity contract.
Working on a small team in a big business, you will help to build campaigns and ignite experiences which are rooted in innovation. With an impressive client rostra, this is a fantastic opportunity for any 3D Retail Designer to work with a full service agency and to really be able to push yourself creatively.
Our client are looking for someone who thinks bigger than the picture, whose thoughts go further than the visual design and who starts to think about and create in-store customer connections. You will be working in a fast paced environment, so you will need to confident in multi-tasting and working both as part of a team and alone when needed.
You will be:
- Devising 2D/3D CAD Drawings.
- Working on multiple projects at a time.
- Generating new creative solutions and innovative ideas.
- Working with the 3D Retail team to formulate ideas for retail environments.
You will have:
- Extensive experience working in 3D Retail Design with a portfolio to support it.
- Experience in: 3D Studio Max, Rhino, AutoCAD, Vray, Adobe Creative Suite.
- A strong understanding on how to devise consumer interactions.
- An up to date knowledge of the retail landscape and current trends.
There is a competitive perks package which comes with this contract, as well as a competitive salary (TBD further upon success of application). So, if you think this is the role for you and you are ready for an 11 month Mat FTC at a truly exciting agency, then please apply NOW!
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are currently receiving an extremely high number of applications. Whilst we try to respond individually, this, at the moment is not possible and therefore will only be contacting successful candidates. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you do not here from us within 5 working days, then unfortunately you've not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and we will be in touch in the near future should we match you with a role that suits your skillset and experience.