Exciting new strategy role for a Senior Digital and Innovation focussed strategist.
This extremely successful and well respected agency works side by side with a Global and UK client team, guiding and partnering with them on their digital transformation journey. They need a digital strategy specialist to join an Integrated planning team; leading digital creative and content to support launches of new products and services.
As well as campaigns and comms to support launches, there is the opportunity to input into and help shape new digital products so an interest in business and commercials beyond comms is useful.
- Previous creative agency experience in the strategy function at a Digital, Integrated, Customer Engagement or Media agency
- Digital strategy: Digital creative/content, performance marketing strategy, and customer journey mapping
- An ability to operate from the strategic end of the journey, through into deployment in digital, social and content channels - well versed in how platforms work and comfortable joining the dots between them.
- Innovation and ideation - experience partnering with the clients throughout the entire innovation process - facilitating workshops, prioritising potential ideas, drawing up plans to take them to market, as well as creating campaigns to make them success.
- Core understanding of customer experience and CRM principles that can be applied to acquisition and retention programs, as well as general guidance on CX best practice as and when appropriate
- Messaging and comms planning - core agency planning skills that will help to take projects through to campaigns, and support the creative output.
- Measurement and testing plans
Great benefits package.
We are committed to ensuring and supporting representation from all backgrounds across the creative industry, irrespective of race, religion, belief, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or socio-economic background.
With this in mind, we welcome applications from all areas of the community. Please do get in touch and let us know if there is any additional support or reasonable adjustments we can cater for, to ensure our process and roles, fit your needs and creates a comfortable & enjoyable recruitment process. Please email email@example.com for any further support.
Please be aware, for this role only candidates that have the right to work in the UK will be considered. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we can only respond to those candidates who meet the criteria outlined in the brief.