3D Structural Cardboard Engineer
A retail-focused agency based in Nottinghamshire are looking for 3D Structural Cardboard Engineer to join and support their expanding studio team.
Your role will be bringing to life the client's briefs, using Artios CAD. You will need to have a keen eye for detail, the ability to think strategically, and be able to see a job through from initial drawings through to working prototype. You will need to have great print and manufacturing knowledge, with a really strong understanding of cardboard structures.
- Show expertise in the use of 3D engineering software such as Artios CAD.
- Deliver high-quality cardboard structures that are creative and innovative, but also strong and fit for purpose.
- Seek to challenge and achieve best practice, striving for innovation in all aspects of your role and supporting the wider business to deliver the same.
- Contribute and perform as an effective and willing member of their design team.
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- An intuitive understanding of mechanics coupled with a keen eye for an elegant solution.
- Able to listen, absorb new ideas and extrapolate novel solutions.
- Where required, meet and liaise directly with clients or suppliers to achieve best results in the most cost-effective way.
- Manufacturing knowledge is a vital part of this role and expertise with cutting tables and form cutting is essential, along with experience of Digital and Lithographic printing.
Please do get in touch with cv and examples.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.