Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing - Digital Agency - London up to 65K plus bonus
My client is a multi award winning digital agency specialising in design and optimisation. They work with some of UK's biggest brands and most famous sports brands. They are an ambitious agency who have recently acquired a digital agency which is their first of many planned acquisitions.
This is a super exciting time to join this agency and to help them grow and create best practices that enable them to scale and grow internally as well as help to expand their client base.
The main purpose of this role is to support the agency's positioning and growth strategy. You will report to the Sales and Marketing Director and you will line manage a Marketing Exec.
- Set and Execute the Group's Marketing Strategy
- Set marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Produce all marketing collateral
- Plan and create content both internally and externally showcasing talent, IP and culture
- Own the relationship with the external PR Agency
- Be responsible for the website and social media content
- Own the SEO and media strategy
- Manage the award entry programme.
- Have a proven track record in heading up a marketing function, ideally in a digital agency
- Understand SEO and performance marketing
- Have excellent communication and copy writing skills
- Have successfully managed a marketing budget
- Be able to juggle and prioritise several work streams at any given time.
This is a fantastic role in an agency that is growing and has ambitious growth plans, who pride themselves in having a "people first" culture, who are low in ego and high in empathy AND who deliver excellent work for their clients.
If this sounds like your next role then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we have an exceptionally high volume of responses and if you have not heard back from me within a week then it means that on this occasion your skills do not match what my client is looking for.
Wishing you much success.