Role: Junior Retoucher
Salary: Up to £18k
Role type: Permanent
Our client Blend is a digital content production studio specialising in digital photographic content, video production and web design. They are recruiting for a Retoucher and Image Co-ordinator with proven skills in the industry. The candidate must have strong attention to detail to join our fast-paced, friendly team. The successful applicant must have a proven technical ability in photoshop and along with a creative flair.
You must be passionate about your profession, be ambitious and come with a hard-working attitude. The clients growing reputation relies on our output, your level of experience, and skillset must reflect that. The successful candidate is accountable and responsible for images that go through the agency in terms of the post-production. You will be working closely with other departments to ensure standards are kept high, and workflows are as lean as possible. This role is very much focused on stills retouching.
Key responsibilities include:
* Retouching high volume of images both for online and print to a commercial, professional standard
* Accurately following detailed retouching notes provided by our Photographers, Stylists or using Client Style Guides
* Exceed targets and deadlines set.
* Maintain the uniquely high retouching standards
* Managing workflow through the post-production Department
* Working to advance skills in all retouching areas and video editing.
* Uploading/downloading images on and off FTP site.
* Supporting other team members and inspire.
* Create content and update our Social media channels.
* Produce marketing material for the company
* Working and understanding with our IT system.
* Maintaining quality control.
* Creating Guidelines.
* Video editing and colour adjustment/grading of video content
Personal Traits & Requirements.
Meticulous attention to detail and diligence.
Excellent standard of written and verbal communication
Fluent oral & written English
Enthusiastic team player with the ability to build relationships.
Able to work in an efficient manner
Positive, "can-do" attitude.
Excelling Under pressure
Willingness to learn
Have a natural creative flair
Must be a completer-finisher, diligent and very well organised
Have a genuine interest in all things creative
Ability to take the initiative and develop efficiencies within the department. Work calmly under pressure whilst maintaining our high quality of work.
Ability to organise and prioritise workload, multi-task using effective time management skills
Excellent problem-solving skills
Must have a strong work ethic and willingness to meet deadlines (no 9 to 5 mentality)
Excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritise your own time.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.