The speed read:
A leading content marketing agency operating in the (enabling) tech sector has an opportunity for an Account Manager to join their successful studio.
You will be working with high profile clients that are launching new products, services and businesses in the tech sector. This agency has a brilliant knack of giving their clients’ work a real humanity, playfulness and distinct tone of voice. They create content marketing, anything from websites and film to animation and digital campaigns.
- You’re someone who knows how to build and maintain those great relationships that lead to amazing work
- You build trust quickly and you’re unafraid to offer advice to guide clients in the right direction (even when they don’t know they’re wrong)
- The Account Management team is focused very much on client relationships here and there's a separate Project Management team that help ensure the smooth delivery of projects
- You’ll need to be an experienced Account Manager who’s not fazed by complex digital projects or tech
- Have worked in content marketing in order to be considered for this role.
- You can handle a brief with ease and take all the necessary steps to ensure you deliver briefs on time and within budget.
It’s a great opportunity to join a working environment that is positive and fun but also seriously focused with a brilliant work/life balance.
- Someone with 3-4 years experience (ideally in an agency environment)
- Experienced in B2B marketing
- Able to work at pace with a smile
- Digitally savvy and curious about tech
- A good listener
- Confident, diplomatic and goal orientated
- You're a clear communicator with a drive for success.
If this sounds like you... then it's you we want to hear from. Apply today.