Creative Artworker – Creative Agency
4 days left
Creative Artworker – Creative Agency – Central London – To £40k
This flourishing independent agency in Central London is looking for a capable, creative Artworker with a good eye and great ideas.
This role is exclusive to Fill Recruitment. You won’t find it anywhere else.
To say the least, this 25-strong independent agency is on an upward trajectory. Creative and integrated with a digital / social slant, they have an impressive raft of clients including big-name brands in FMCG, entertainment, fashion, gaming and retail. And they are growing all the time.
The Creative Artworker role
This creative department is busy. The team is looking for a Creative Artworker to support the studio with the production of high-level print ready and digital artwork.
The job will involve the creation of print artwork (for window displays, POS, posters, large-format graphics, leaflets, booklets and press) and to support the studio in the production of digital online assets, particularly for an exciting new gaming launch.
Reporting to the Head of Design Implementation, the ideal Creative Artworker will…
- Have a positive, flexible attitude and a desire to learn new skills
- Have the ability to problem-solve artwork issues and know when to ask for help
- Be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator with solid knowledge of typography and fonts
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Be methodical, understanding process and quality control, project delivery and execution
- Be efficient with excellent time management
- Be a natural team player
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Cinema 4D
- 3D visualisation
- 3D POS including FSDU and Standee production
- Good design understanding of layout and typographic principals
- Good knowledge of working to supplied cutter guides
- Basic level retouching
Salary and start date
To £40k, starting as soon as possible.
Creative Artworkers looking for an ambitious creative agency with incredible clients, please send us your folio today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Apply for Creative Artworker – Creative Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly