Bray Leino, part of themission, is a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and events. We are a top 3 B2B marcomms agency, who are dedicated to finding surprising ways to make our clients brands stand out. More than 300 people work across sites in Devon, Bristol, Warwickshire and London, serving a wide range of national and international businesses. themission is made up of 13 specialist Agencies employing over 1000 people in 24 offices that take in the length and breadth of the UK as well as offices in Asia and the US.
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for an experienced digital practitioner who has clear strategic thinking skills coupled with the ability to see how those strategies can be effectively executed across a range of digital platforms, channels and media.
This person will be adept at working with integrated account directors and digital specialists to identify, qualify and convert digital opportunities within existing clients as well as in new business with a focus on helping to grow our digital revenues.
They will have the knack and enthusiasm to represent Bray Leino and the opportunities which our digital specialism can offer, to clients and prospects at all levels, in a clear, open and inspiring way.
Remote working will be considered and you will need to travel to the Bristol or Devon Office when required.
What will you bring?
The ability to qualify and shape digital requirements which effectively convert new business opportunities by applying insight and experience to pitch briefs, tenders, proposals and presentations. Crafting and delivering engaging responses which inform and inspire will come naturally to you.
An open and collaborative approach in working alongside client service teams and digital specialists to find ways of using digital to meet a client’s business, marketing and campaign objectives. This is as likely to be in response to a brief as a proactive suggestion.
You will feel at home with clients, getting to know them and interacting with key stakeholders to understand their needs as well as anticipating issues and be able to turn this information into tangible digital opportunities or to proactively come back and inspire them.
An inspiring and enthusiastic advocacy for digital as a specialist practice, excited to champion new technologies, platforms and approaches whilst able to lean on your experience of best-practice and established digital standards - you’ll be comfortable sharing your insight, speaking from a position of knowledge with clients and colleagues.
An open and positive personality which lends itself to working collaboratively – happy to roll-up your sleeves and get stuck in to work and the culture of Bray Leino. We are an ambitious bunch whilst valuing empathy, caring and trying to do the right thing by each other.
How will we measure success?
- Increased digital revenue
- Availability and tangible involvement in agreed client accounts
- Positive feedback from colleagues in client services, digital specialists and clients
What we’re not looking for
- Although the role involves building close working relationships with clients, we are not wanting this role to be a client-servicing role – the focus needs to be on uncovering, nurturing and selling digital opportunities for delivery by digital delivery team.
- Sales lead generation – we are not expecting this role to involve cold-calling of leads for digital work. Rather you will work with managing partners, account directors, digital director and new business director to qualify and convert opportunities.
- You will be involved in framing and scoping digital opportunities working with specialists in UX, design, development, media and project management but is not a digital delivery or project management role.
And in return…
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with outstanding training and progression - plus the unique lifestyle opportunities of a West Country home, alongside:
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets
- Outstanding training and progression
- Refer A Friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Cycle To Work scheme