Overseeing creatively-led design projects, this London-based Account Manager will join a collaborative team
Beautiful design is the core of this London agency's work. Working with a host of consumer brands, they develop packaging and identities that achieve standout in the aisles.
As an Account Manager, you will be working with a supportive Account Director across a portfolio of accounts. This Account Manager role will give you the chance to:
- Develop impactful design and innovative brand strategies. The kind of work you immediately want to add to your portfolio
- Work with long-standing and new clients all of whom have come to the agency for their strategic and creative brilliance
- Learn from some of the brightest minds in the design industry
- Take responsibility for your own projects
- Be part of a close-knit, collaborative team
As an Account Manager within a design agency, you will already be adept at keeping multiple clients happy and overseeing several projects at the same time. You will probably have helped to bed in new clients and will definitely have:
- Shown yourself to be a first rate relationship builder. You know your clients inside out and can second guess their needs. You are a genuine partner to them
- Tons of experience of packaging/brand identities projects, obviously.
- An all-in-it-together approach. This agency hugely values their team ethos
- Excellent financial and project management skills
Based in central London, this is a true leader in the design world having won a host of awards for their work. As a result, they have been able to attract (and retain) not only an impressive range of consumer brands but also some of the best people in the industry.
For more information about this London-based Account Manager role, apply with a CV to David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.