Content Creator (Videographer/Photographer)
Our client is a growing lifestyle and fitness retail brand currently looking for a Content Creator to join their creative marketing studio. They encourage creativity, solution based thinking and ownership. They promote a collaborative environment, being open to making mistakes and give their employees autonomy to create their best work.
You will be joining a passionate team making a positive impact within the fitness industry. This is an incredible opportunity to work with in one of the fastest growing clothing companies in the UK and work with recognised fitness industry athletes.
The Digital Content Team
We are looking for a full time Content Creator to join our growing team. For this role you will be working alongside our media team to create branded content to showcase our clothing, global athlete team and content that will continue to build our social community. You will be a strong photographer as well as videographer/editor.
We want people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data/research. Being part of the team you will have opportunities to have your input on how we creatively deliver marketing/email campaigns, product launches and present them to our community.
The Skills You'll Need
- 3 years' plus experience creating and producing digital content
- Experience and interest in filming, photographing and editing sport related content
- Advanced knowledge on Adobe Premier Pro/Final Cut Pro Affect Effects, Lightroom and Photoshop
- A great understanding of DSLR Photography/Filmmaking (Exposure, White Balance, Frame Rates etc…)
- Ability to work in a high pressure environments and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet and apply a solution focused mindset to challenging tasks
Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicating with key stakeholders to organise and facilitate photo and video shoots
- Working with and directing athletes to create video/photo content
- Editing video content for all social media platforms
- Using applications such as Asana, Dropbox, Google Calendar and Slack to organise content and to communicate with the team
- Giving input into new content for campaigns and product launches
- Travel for shoots when needed
Please send CV alongside your showreel and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.