Role: Content Manager/Copywriter
Salary: Up to £40k
Our excellent client is currently recruiting for a Content Manager/Copywriter to join their team. They will be responsible for the planning and execution of consistent copywriting across all marketing channels.
This is an exciting time to join the business. Working closely with a recently-appointed Head of Creative and Head of Marketing, this person will really contribute to how the brand develops and will have a wide and exciting remit. The Content Manager / Copywriter will generate brand content that builds awareness, engages B2C and B2B clients and drives sales and charter enquiries. This position is responsible for crafting the voice of the brand across multiple touch points including the website, blog, adverts, email, social media, printed collateral, and all other marketing related materials. The Copywriter/Content Manager will report to the Head of Marketing, as well as working closely with all other departments to generate fresh and engaging content. They will be based in the London office.
- Implement a brand voice guide, using guidelines from the new brand strategy and tonality guidelines
- Clearly execute the brand voice across all written media
- Create and manage a content calendar, including website, blog, social media, email and any other relevant channels
- Create and manage a company "best practice" document, advising on style, common errors and specific terminology
- Write all copy for website news, blog posts, destination content, adverts, email copy, social media, marketing copy (department brochures, company profile etc) and any other channels where it may be required
- Manage the content for any printed materials, including but not limited to a luxury company coffee table book, quarterly newspaper/brochure, printed departmental brochures, brochures and client presentations
- Work with external agencies / writers where required to plan printed editorial in company publications
- Proofread all press releases, sales and charter proposals and any other company documents as required
- Draft copy for internal announcements and communications
- Forge strong working relationships with sales, charter, management and client experience departments to ensure copy direction is on brand
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Content Manager/Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly