Our client is a well known alcohol brand with a big personality and a loyal fan base.
Reporting into the Head of Brand Marketing, this role will be responsible for the planning, creation, design, filming, creative writing and editing of engaging brand content.
You will be a whizz at filming content as well as an expert stills photographer capturing the unique product range.
You will be responsible for Producing a wide range of Content with the Marketing Team. This Content will be used across a variety of Channels, particularly Social, supporting the Editorial approach and E-commerce.
- Knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, and Premier Pro (or similar)
- Photography, videography, Post-production (including editing, titles, sound, grade), graphic design, copy writing
- Creative thinker, articulate and persuasive
- Able to communicate Content plans and initiatives to a broad range of stakeholders
- Passionate about Design, Art and Music is ideal
- Experience in Fashion or Brand focused E-commerce is a bonus
- Degree (or similar) in Videography, photography, design or equivalent experience in the creative or graphic design field is a desirable
- Portfolio of work that supports skills needed
If you are a positive team player who puts their all into a challenge and tick all the boxes above - this could be the dream role for you!
Apply for Content Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly