Head of Product Marketing - Legal - South of England
DNA is recruiting for a real progressive legal firm which is at an exciting stage of growth and looking to recruit this key role within their marketing function.
The business operates across the South of England with a network across the globe. They have a really strong reputation and seen as true specialists in their sector with clients including private individuals and families, business owners and a range of high net worth individuals as well as corporates.
Heading up a brand new product marketing function, you'll be responsible for developing key propositions, client experience and the associated communications across existing and new markets.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Defining the segmentation and targeting strategy
- Leading on developing group strategies (business & marketing), including critical analysis of audiences, market, and competitive context.
- Ensuring strategies align with the overall business strategy and that decisions are taken accordingly.
- Leading the annual marketing planning related to sector marketing activities.
- Partnering closely with the Head of Brand to ensure all activities work together and communications are consistent
- Developing client-orientated propositions, be those for communications or client experiences that will help groups deliver their strategies.
- Planning, developing and overseeing the execution of connected product marketing campaigns that support divisional expertise in line with the business strategy.
- Analysis of marketing activity - track, measure and report the efficacy of all activities, adjusting plans accordingly.
- Ensure all output builds brand distinctiveness and consistency
- Inspire sector groups to push the group wide efforts to the next level (Quality, Creativity, Effectiveness)
- Manage key stakeholders: be adept at influencing, informing, managing expectations and delivering on commitments.
- Act as the point-person for support requests from Divisional Leadership.
You will be a skilled marketing strategist with demonstrable experience of growing existing offerings as well as developing strategies for new markets. You'll have outstanding commercial understanding as well as strong analytical skills. We'd expect to see a track record of delivering on business needs and superb stakeholder management skills. Experience in professional services and working in a partnership environment is hugely desirable ideally within the legal sector.
The role comes with a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, as you would expect,
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please send your CV to Julie Storey via the link below or you can contact her directly for an confidential initial discussion on 07968 711276 or email .
Please note, you must be eligible to work in the UK to apply.
Apply for Head of Product Marketing - Legal - South of England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly