Marketing Manager - Games
Marketing Manager – Games
Do you have a passion for games, facts, comics, history, superheroes? Fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing executive or marketing manager looking for something different to join this well-known games brand and help make them famous globally.
This is a small but growing games company that creates and produces innovative and engaging games. The brand is well-known and is set to grow into a global one. The company is owned and supported by a big international company. They’re looking to make the brand famous.
The team are passionate about games, comics, facts, fun. They are intelligent, quirky, into their subject, have enthusiasm and a sense of humour. It would suit someone with creative flair and similar passions – and a team player.
Marketing Manager – the role
The team is looking for a talented and driven Marketing Manager to create, build and direct its international marketing programme.
Reporting to the Studio Manager and working collaboratively with the brand’s team, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities and would suit someone who enjoys a varied challenge. This role will be pivotal in transforming a well-regarded British product-line into a global brand.
This is a great opportunity which involves determining the scope and nature of all marketing materials and campaigns for the brand across physical, digital and broadcast media; budgeting it, commissioning it, and working with in-house staff and externals to deliver it.
Marketing Manager – the tasks –
- Creating and implementing national and international marketing strategies for the branded games across all relevant media
- Commissioning marketing materials and campaigns for print, broadcast and online.
- Devising strategy for relaunch of brand in 2021
- Working with the product team to pre-publicise and promote new releases at retail and consumer level
- Producing internal and external promotional material in collaboration with the company’s graphic design team, as well as external business partners
- Collating and summarising marketing activities and sharing them with key stakeholders.
- Analysing the impact of marketing campaigns
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with PR contacts, customers and business partners.
- Organising and attending internal and external events
- Managing freelancers, and potential for further management responsibilities as the team grows
The team are looking for someone with a proven track record in a lead marketing role within an organisation of similar scope and ambition, or a brand of similar scope. You will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to think creatively; with the ability to contribute new and innovative ideas. Strong project management skills are essential and an ability to think strategically will be crucial to the role. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and will be keen to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Expertise in Microsoft Office tools, Google analytics, website management, and Adobe Creative Cloud is advantageous but not essential.
The company is based in Alton, Hampshire. The team are working remotely now; there will be flexibility to work partly from home and partly from the office in the future.
Apply for Marketing Manager - Games
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly