Social Media Strategist
Career-defining Social Media Planner role for an outstanding London ad agency on well-known consumer accounts.
The Great & The Good are looking for a super smart Planner who has done loads of social media work. You'll be joining a well-known London ad agency who are recognised for their modern approach.
Working across a portfolio of accounts (some of the agency's big names and a smaller bit of business), the Planner will:
- Oversee state-of-the-art strategy development across social media channels
- Enjoy a close relationship with clients who lean heavily on the agency for their thinking
- Get to see their strategies translated into high-profile creative campaigns
- Be part of a talented wider agency team led by supportive senior colleagues
This is a great role for anybody who has proven experience as a Planner in a creative agency and has shown particular skill in creating social media strategies. You may have gained your expertise in a more integrated agency or in a social media specialist.
We've also been asked to find people who are:
- Consultative and collaborative
- On top of new developments in the social media space
- Able to work across a range of diverse (consumer) industries
- Comfortable dealing with clients at all levels
This London-based role will add to the CV of most candidates in the space and allow the successful Social Media Planner to take their career anywhere they choose within social media.
For more information, please apply with a CV to David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.