As a Copywriter in our creative team, you’ll be busy producing copy and content for a wide range of clients, working with designers and content strategists, and presenting your work to internal and external audiences.
We’re looking for someone with great written English along with a creative outlook and the ability to channel this into well-crafted copy for a selection of channels – from seriously scientific websites to lively social media platforms.
You’ll take ownership of copy and content across a number of client accounts, delivering work of high quality to agreed schedules, while tracking conversations, campaign progress, and seeking out new content opportunities. You’ll be a whizz at multi-tasking, with naturally strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
You’ll be comfortable with copy and content of all degrees – from long-form articles to tweets and paid media executions. You’ll be able to pick up different tones of voice at will. You story-tell both rationally and emotionally, connecting our client’s key messages with their audiences in ways everyone will remember.
The ideal candidate will be both creative and analytic; able to craft copy that turns on a sixpence (or on a dime for our US clients), and happy to derive creative insights from sources of all kinds, including data – and turn them into on-brand ideas to spark engagement.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Access to Perkbox, to make your pay go even further
- Great benefits including company pension contribution, enhanced parental pay, lots of internal training sessions
- A personal budget to spend on external training opportunities
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Health and wellbeing support, free bike and gym membership loans as well as access to confidential support whenever you need it
- Lots of organised fun such as summer and Christmas parties and lots of impromptu get togethers, organised by our fantastic social committee, plus lots of virtual events whilst we are working remotely
- Opportunities to support charities that do amazing work
- Lovely office in a central location, with flexible working options and working from home during the pandemic
- Exciting and challenging client projects
- A fun, hardworking and smart team to work alongside
Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of digital and social media marketing
- Digital copywriting experience
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- An organisational and multi-tasking whizz
- Punctilious attention to detail
- Ability to manage own deadlines and plan own time effectively
- 2.1 degree or higher
Attitude and approach
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Eager to learn, to challenge, be challenged and develop new skills
- Creative, dedicated and curious
- Proactive, full of ideas, and always spotting new content opportunities
- Motivated by a sense of personal accountability and commitment to delivering great work
About Three Whiskey
As one of London’s liveliest, and fastest-growing digital marketing agencies it’s all go round here. We’re busy sorting digital strategy, paid search, paid media, creative, social and content for an ever-increasing band of discerning clients – and that’s where we need your help. Sorted, analytical, empathetic and endlessly curious, you’ll be up for playing a key role in the growth of our business – and that of our clients.
We’ll back you all the way, with the support and challenge of a people-focused performance culture – and plenty of good clean fun. So if you’re ready to spread your wings, join the agency that’ll help you fly.