Business Director - B2B marketing agency
Our client is an established and provocative B2B marcoms agency that primarily focus on the EMEA regions within the tech space.
This particular agency has seen it all and maintained their position throughout the ups and downs. In fact, where other businesses may be struggling right now, this one is growing with a number of live opportunities across all departments.
Nuts and bolts:
Specialising in the B2B tech space, they work with a number of global tech brands, focusing on the EMEA regions, creating and delivering strategy lead campaigns. Although integrated one of their key strengths is within ABM and digital marketing.
As a mid sized agency, they don’t micro manage so this role won’t be for you if you need hand holding. Rather they like to hire people who can take responsibility and get on with managing multiple client relationships and teams. Hit the ground running will be key here.
The primary focus of this role will be split between commercial development, focusing on growing key accounts as well as campaign execution. So you will need to talk through your successes when it comes to growing business and how you’d go about it.
To be suitable for this role you will need to have the following skills as a must:
- Highly experienced at client management within the B2B tech space
- Strong strategic experience although you will be working with a planning team
- Strong commercial background, developing client revenue streams
- Experience in ABM
- Ability to manage and motivate your delivery team – a positive and supportive influence
- Be a self starter as to begin with you’d be working from home for the foreseeable
- Happy and willing to roll up your sleeves as and when necessary – no ivory tower moments here
- Strong knowledge in digital and social marketing as well as the obvious integrated channels as well
- Excellent communications skills with a proven track record in running a successful P&L
In return for your skills and experience as a Business Director our client offers a very competitive salary ranging between £70-75k plus benefits.
If you think you are the Business Director we are seeking and want to joining a thinking agency, then please get in touch with me, Tom Howe, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.