Full Stack Web Developer - Virtual Events Agency
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join a leading event design and production agency in the Hertfordshire area. With over 30 years of delivering high profile events, exhibitions, brand experiences, conferences, awards shows and festivals, you will be part of the Digital Team delivery virtual events and experiences on their own platform.
As a Full Stack Developer you will be working with the agency's most prolific clients. As one of two Developers in the Digital Team, you will be responsible for ensure the functionality of their virtual events platform. WOrking alongside the graphic designers and senior leadership, you will continue to enhance their product and ensure current and future hybrid projects can be delivered seamlessly. PLEASE NOTE - Open to remote working.
You should have....
• Degree in Computer Science.
• Strong organisational and project management skills.
• Proficiency with object orientated PHP.
• Proficiency with version control software such as git.
• Familiarity PHP frameworks (preferably Symfony).
• Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL and NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB.
• Familiarity with cloud-based technology such as AWS.
• Basic Linux server administration.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills. Attention to detail.
You will be...
• Developing front end website applications.
• Designing user interactions on web pages.
• Developing back end website architecture.
• Creating servers and databases for functionality.
• Ensuring cross-platform optimisation for mobile devices.
• Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
• Designing, developing and integrating with APIs.
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
If you believe this is you, please do supply your CV and your best work examples. THIS IS A MUST