Client Service Sales Director - Tech sector - digital/event/social/mobile solutions
Client Services Sales Director to £100k plus com/bonus _ Tech sector
Based West London.
Managing a great sales team, leading from the front, focusing on the key 100+ clients in Western Europe
We are seeking an experienced senior digital sales manager/director with extensive experience of selling to clients, Uk and Europe, ideally in the tech sector with a track record of proven success and growth. Candidates should have a very strong B2B background coupled with superior man-management skills.
My Client provides globally integrated marketing programs via, digital, social, mobile and event solutions across our customer base. Our company is evolving our unique partnership with our customers including unparalleled services at the intersection between media and marketing technology. Through the use of our data we are able to enhance our programs by targeting specific audiences and accounts with highly customised and personalized digital experiences which deliver ROI.
As both media and marketing have evolved through the use of technology, we have maintained our position as a leader in delivering innovation to its customer base of the world's leading technology companies.
There has never been a more important moment for our Client Services Group to work closer with and sell to our direct customers. We have a portfolio of solutions that solves their marketing issues, meets their commercial objectives and resolves pain points.
Across Western Europe our Client Services Group are currently selling to almost 180 different customers. We are also experiencing a trend where increasingly our customers are starting to take control of their own budgets and marketing needs, especially in data, pipeline generation, digital content, and events.
As a result, our Client Services Group is experiencing growth in terms of the size of the team and our revenue achievements. We have brought together our sales teams within the UK to ensure we make the most market impact and now we have the people and the products to seize the business opportunity in front of us.
We are seeking an ambitious, talented, and experienced sales professional to be the Head of Client Services. Successfully translating conversations and coverage with direct customers into revenue is one of the most important roles within the commercial team and the wider business.
The successful candidate will lead by example, help manage the team and have a considered, mature approach to their work. They will also be a strong communicator, good listener and have strong motivational skills.
It is crucial that the commercial team continually aspire to maintain our position as the best in the market and run at the pace required to achieve that goal. The Head of Client Services should be an example of our strength in great customer communication and successful client management.
- Reporting to the Regional MD with responsibility for the day to day Management and Leadership of the Client Services Team
- Driving the team forward by establishing a winning culture of success
- Supporting and coaching sales conversations & presentations across the group as required
- Financial forecasting across their group 30/60/90
- Pull together monthly client updates for management reporting up the line
- Be the go-to point of contact for updates on the performance of this group
- Be the go-to point of contact for their team for issue resolution/advice/guidance
- Confidently present IDG's portfolio of custom solutions and come forward with ideas to evolve the proposition.
- Continue to manage their own sales territory to grow revenue, manage key/growth accounts and meet personal commercial objectives.
- Identify, develop and close sales opportunities with their customer base
- Prospect, develop, and service existing relationships with direct clients and growth new business accounts where applicable
- Create account plans for accounts and most importantly deliver upon these strategies.
- Successfully move clients towards new areas of profitable revenue growth including digital events, marketing services and data
- Negotiate and be responsible for all contracts and execute creative ideas
- Drive new business revenue generation: Generate & increase coverage into new companies and across the customer base – selling both up and down
- Desired 10 years+ online sales experience, within a technology environment is beneficial
- Evidence of successfully leading and managing a team is beneficial
- Minimum of 5 years selling dedicated online & marketing solutions demonstrating a deep understanding of online media and trends
- Self-starter with good organisational and time management skills; able to work at fast pace, to achieve targets & business goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work across IDG stakeholders
- Very strong presentation skills to senior-level executives
- Shows continual desire for self-improvement and market awareness
- Display excellent knowledge and use of Social Media
- BA/BS level degree or equivalent is desirable
Apply for Client Service Sales Director - Tech sector - digital/event/social/mobile solutions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly