Search & Content Planner – Integrated Agency
Search & Content Planner – Integrated Agency – London or Norwich – To £30k
This full-service creative communications agency is a really special place to work.
They are now looking for a talented Search & Content Planner to work either in London or Norwich – it’s flexible as they have offices in both cities.
The role would suit a Content Planner, a Content Strategist or even an SEO Manager. Candidates with either an agency or client-side background may apply.
Across all locations the agency employs more than 100 people – around 50 in London and 20 in Norwich. The agency believes that the best ideas are sparked by insight, developed without channel prejudice and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint.
The Content Planner role
The role requires expertise in both search and content planning and you will play a key role in unlocking growth for their clients’ brands through strategic use of digitally-sourced insights – both within the search and content channels and beyond.
Working with the wider team, the Search and Content Planner’s insight and strategic input will enable the agency to plan and create communications content that cuts through and creates Big Positive Impacts for their clients.
You will work on a number of exciting accounts including a major booze brand, a much-loved chocolate brand and a high-street food retailer.
- Keyword research, social listening, auditing and trend spotting – evidencing every step you take
- Develop multi-channel digital strategies for new and existing clients which focus on objectives across the funnel and establish appropriate KPIs
- Champion an insight-driven approach to everything you create for their clients
- Working with the Business Development Team to help develop best -in-class digital solutions for new clients, contributing to pitches where necessary
- Spotting opportunities for growth within their existing clients and working with the Client Services team to take ideas forward
- Collaborate with wider teams to ensure maximum SEO benefit of campaigns
- Briefing and coaching creative teams in creating best-in-class copy and visuals for digital content – upskilling the agency for search
- Reporting on success of any work – showing strong ROI and adding layers of insight which moves our work forward
- Collaborate with Paid Digital Manager to shape PPC campaigns based on opportunities uncovered through search
- Using search tools to uncover opportunities for growth – in digital and beyond
- Spotting growing trends, backlink opportunities and room for optimisation
- Comfortable briefing Developers on key search optimisation
- Collaboration with UX and CX teams to ensure the agency is covering all opportunities for CRO and enriching experiences
- Work with the internal team to help develop stronger content for the agency’s website
- SEO auditing and content planning
- Apply a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of your work, displayed by a positive, proactive, can do attitude
- An ability to multitask while working to deadline yet still retaining a professional approach
- Accurate numerical and analytical skills
- Social listening experience
- Google Analytics experience
- SEO Platform experience, SEMRush or equivalent
- Experience with PPC and Paid Media
The salary is around £25k if based at their Norwich office or around £30k if in London. The position comes with some great hard and soft benefits too.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.