- Global Brand Manager
- FMCG – toys and games
- £40-50k + car allowance and bonus
- Greater London
A new role has opened up with a world renowned card and board game manufacturer and distributor; this is an exciting time for the company as they move from being more of a manufacturing company to a branded business, and they are looking for a well-rounded FMCG brand marketing expert, ideally with some international experience, to join their small, but entrepreneurial team. Looking after the full product lifecycle and brand management of the portfolio, responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the brand proposition and look to leverage opportunities in a global setting
- Building the yearly plan, budget and measurement matrix
- Reacting quickly to new trends and opportunities for licenced brands
- Looking after the innovation pipeline and managing the innovation process
- Launching new products across both the retail channel and e-commerce channel
- Working closely with the e-commerce, trade marketing and operations teams
- Crunching data to analyse what is working and translate that into the brand plan
Due to the huge growth within the games industry this year, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a real passion for the sector to really sink their teeth into!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.