Mid Weight Designer
Midweight Designer - Creative Agency - Central London
Fantastic opportunity for a Mid-Weight Designer to join an award-winning fully integrated creative agency working with global brands such as Coca-Cola, Heinz, Carlsberg, Asahi, and Beko to name a few.
We are looking for a Designer to play a key role in the development of our client’s agency. Someone that champions great design and has the ability to make it happen. The designer must be a strong creative thinker, produce designs quickly and efficiently for a wide range of client requirements, which are visually innovative. Working on projects from conception through to completion. The work at our client’s agency is extremely varied!
You must have a passion for design, design trends, and a willingness to learn.
Please read the requirements below before applying.
- To be considered for this role you will need 2/3 years of experience, plus experience of working in recognised design or advertising agencies
- Responsible for working across a variety of projects including online, offline, social, App, web design, advertising, motion graphics, editing, and POS
- Play an active role in all projects and contribute to ideas
- Take the brief and ensure the project requirements are fully met and addressed
- Come up with design concepts that fit the client’s needs
- Present options for design treatments
- Create final designs, working to a deadline and budget
- Amend designs according to the client’s final comments
- Experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: Interactive, agency creative, and graphic design
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects
- Ability in motion graphics and editing or at least a good working knowledge with examples of what you’re capable of on your portfolio
- Ability to create superior, original designs
- A portfolio that is modern looking and demonstrates a diverse range of work
- Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them
- Knowledge of web site structure and functionality
- Understanding of and experience in branding, layout, colour theory, and typography in both print and digital media
- Ability to demonstrate successful design and integration
- Qualifications to degree level in a relevant subject
- Strong conceptual skills, attention to detail, and good at problem-solving
The right candidate will be working to meet some tight deadlines on some of the biggest brands in the UK, so the right person will need to have bundles of energy and enthusiasm to match their skills. And more importantly a team player!
Salary: Competitive salary plus some great benefits £30-33k DOE
If this sounds like you and you want to work with a great team with a fantastic client base then send through your updated CV, Portfolio, and cover note with a brief outline of your experience. Portfolio website links, please. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Please note due to the high volume of candidates we can only reply to those successful in their application.