Head of Marketing - Independent Digital Product Agency - London
A large independent digital product agency is looking for a Head of Marketing who can run the day to day marketing activities of this fast growing digital agency.
DNA Recruit are working alongside a digital agency who help some of the world's biggest brands to transform customer experiences which helps them to become leaders in digital change by identifying and solving their challenges. With a thriving team of digital ninjas who are committed to delivering the best and push boundaries and are not afraid to be different.
As the Head of Marketing your responsibilities are for the day to day running of the agency's marketing activities, whether that includes thought-leadership, white papers, events, social media, content creation, PR and targeted relevant initiatives the end goal is to support client growth globally. Your main responsibilities include:
- Marketing strategy and plan development and delivery.
- Raising the profile of the agency, and creating social media content on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc, and ensuring their "shop front" (website) delivers the agency's proposition and messaging aligning with their business objectives.
- Working with the wider team for writing awards and submissions.
- Agency event management and creating marketing newsletters for business development strategies.
- Manage the PR agency relationship
- Supporting and working with the wider team in the creation and development of white papers and insights.
- Monitor, track and analyse marketing activities and utilise the insight for future campaigns.
- Internal awareness of the benefits that marketing can bring to the agency.
Is it you?
Our client is looking for a Head of Marketing who likes to push boundaries, think big and is not afraid to be different, who is creatively led and an entrepreneur with demonstrable experience of working with multiple stakeholders, a varied workload and wide marketing expertise with an agency background. If you read the following and can tick most or all of them then we urge you to get in touch.
- Digital/technology agency background
- Marketing experience gained from a fast paced environment
- Sensational track-record of writing and bringing to life what can appear normal into inspiring interesting stories
- Capable of running the show from creation to delivery
- Can meet deadlines across a wide range of projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Salary: up to £100K plus bonus and benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Please send Ali your CV via the "link" to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.