We are krow, a full-service creative communications agency. We believe the best ideas are sparked by insight, developed without channel prejudice, and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint. We are one of four krow offices dotted around Britain working hard to help our clients create what we call Big Positive Impacts.
We’re also a part of The MISSION Group, a collective of creative Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit, The MISSION are the UK's 9th largest dedicated communications group, working out of 31 places across the UK but also Europe, Asia, the US and Canada.
We’re currently recruiting for a Senior Planner to be the day-to-day strategic lead on our client’s business and continually pushing for creative excellence. The role is split across our London and Leicester offices and is predominantly for key clients such as Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Sky Bet & Gaming, Evergreen, Filippo Berio plus other agency clients as required. Key responsibilities include;
- Drive creative excellence through sharp insights, inspiring briefings and productive collaboration with creative teams.
- Overseeing key projects independently.
- Shaping strategic thinking and decision making across your accounts.
- The ability to develop brand strategies and propositions; creative briefs; client presentations; audience profiles; customer journeys; communications and channel strategies.
- Writing decks with a good narrative.
- Communications planning.
- Taking a big-picture view of your clients’ challenges; considering all factors that might affect their brand and communications strategy and developing strategic recommendations to drive our clients’ businesses forward.
- Developing and substantiating a strong point of view, presenting with authority, being able to take internal and external audiences on a journey.
- Preparing and facilitating client planning sessions and strategy workshops.
- Designing, commissioning and managing research to support the development of strategy and creative work.
- Defining measures of success for initiatives and evaluating the impact of our work over time.
- Playing an active role in new business pitches and presentations
What we are looking for and what it takes to become a krow…
- The right attitude; an ambition to make great work.
- Clarity of thinking.
- Collaborative with all departments and levels.
- Pushing for very high standards both strategically and creatively.
- Always bringing a point of view to the room.
- Comfortable with being challenged and challenging others.
- Building strong relationships with other departments within their agency and, of course with key clients.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of the planning craft in order to be able to initiate and complete all sorts of planning projects from marketing strategy to communications development and evaluation.
- Able to interpret all forms of evaluation.
- Proven experience. Ideally at least four years experience of integrated planning in an agency environment
- Must be fully conversant with digital channels (without necessarily being a digital specialist)
- Must be confident, articulate and persuasive (verbally and in written work), a good presenter with strong communication skills, excellent client skills and passionate about creative product.
- Must be flexible, self-motivated, capable of working quickly and accurately, able to prioritise and deliver to deadlines
- High levels of proactivity, quality control and personal curiosity are essential in this largely self-directed role working closely with agency leadership.
- Salary £Competitive (depending on experience)
- Company pension scheme
- 22 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Health cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance