Biddable Media Executive
Join the RHS during an exciting period of change, in an invaluable role that will grow our expertise in Paid Digital Media within this world-renowned organisation.
We are looking to recruit a bright, proactive Digital marketer; with strong experience of running Biddable media campaigns for large organisations. Someone who is very comfortable with data and working analytically with internal stakeholders and external marketing agencies. Someone who knows what good looks like & is extremely comfortable in the exciting and fast changing landscape of Social Media, Google, Microsoft and other key Digital platforms. This is an exciting new role at the RHS, which reflects the importance of Digital Marketing in today’s Digitized, and Connect World.
The most important and essential experience, skills and attributes required for the Biddable Media Executive role are:
- Being a Digital native!
- Inquisitive and proactive; with the required project management skills needed to drive initiatives forward from start to finish
- Extensive hands on knowledge of setting up, managing and optimising Biddable Media campaigns
- Paid Social, Paid Search & Programmatic Display activity
- Additionally, the knowledge of managing Affiliate programmes would be desirable
- Experience of running AB & Multivariate testing in these biddable channels
- Experience of working to agreed budgets and deadlines
- Excellent numerical skills – Ability to quickly analyse extensive amounts of data and outline key insights which will improve the optimisation of future activity
- Being comfortable manipulating and uploading complicated data
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Google 360, Google Analytics, TGI & other media planning tools
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding and working experience of CRM systems & biddable media integration, would be advantageous
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate accurately and effectively in verbal and written English
For more than 210 years the Royal Horticultural Society has been the force behind getting the nation gardening. Our charitable purpose is to inspire passion and excellence in the science, art and practice of horticulture. Our vision is to enrich everyone’s life through plants, and make the UK a greener and more beautiful place. As a charity, the RHS aims to inspire a wide range of audiences by demonstrating the wonders of gardening through all that we do; including at our gardens and shows, in our publications and online, and through our work in the community.
In return, the RHS provides a number of great benefits for employees, including:
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 and 30 with service) and the option to buy and sell holiday
- Free access to all RHS Gardens, Shows and Libraries
- A special range of employee discounts
- Monthly copy of The Garden magazine and access to horticultural advice
- Sponsorship for external studies
Candidates should apply with a covering letter and CV by 17th December 2020, with shortlisted candidates prepared to attend first & subsequent interviews (likely via video conference) in the following weeks.