Marketing Data Analyst / B2B Technology - Buckinghamshire (WFH) - £30,000 - £35,000 (permanent role)
Outstanding opportunity for a mid-level Data Analyst to join one of the country's best tech focused marketing agencies. Based in Buckinghamshire & London, they work with many of the world's leading technology brands.
*Please note, this role offers WFH 3-4 days per week.
Their large team are able to deliver a broad range of brand communications and marketing activities in-house and, due to strong growth they're looking to add a Marketing Data Analyst to their talented Martech & Analytics team.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3+ years' experience of reporting BI platforms, including Tableau or similar, and understand SQL/Tableau calculations needed to compile data accurately. You will enjoy data analysis and provide detailed results to both internal teams and external clients.
- The day-to-day work in this role is focused on maintenance and enhancements to existing dashboards.
- Verifying data accuracy, updating information for regular reporting requirements, and supporting teams on what is and isn't possible.
- Help to create new innovative reporting (as your skills and experience in marketing grow) and work with internal teams to provide insight into the analytics you deliver.
- With a large media reporting focus you will spend most of your time working on reporting around the multiple clients they work with in that area, as well as supporting on reporting that covers all other marketing channels
- Approx. 2-3 years' experience in a data analysis / insights role.
- High level of ICT Skills including experienced level user of excel.
- Experience in analysing datasets, benchmarking, and creating performance reports.
- Ability to collate and cleanse large data sets and interpret data
- Good level of skill with data analysis packages and data visualisation tools (e.g. One of the following (or equivalent of): Tableau, Business Objects, Looker, PowerBI
What's in it for you?
Aside from the generous salary you can also expect to receive.
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible / home working
- Free private healthcare & dental
- Subsidised gym membership
- Multiple company paid events
- Tailored training and development plan
- Laptop, phone and everything else you need for home working.