A well respected and creative London agency is looking for an Account Director who is fluent in social media and content campaigns.
Location: Central London (wfh for now)
Salary: in the region of £45,000 - £48,000 per annum dependent on experience
Channels: social media and content
We are recruiting for a successful, globally-networked London agency who have recently won a couple of high profile accounts. As a result, The Great & The Good have been asked to find an Account Director who has loads of experience delivering social media and content campaigns.
You'll be joining a sharp team. As Account Director you'll play a key role in setting the tone for the agency/client relationships, take a big role in the conception and delivery of large campaigns, and enjoy responsibility over the P&L. This is a great spot for an AD looking to take on more responsibility and really get stuck in.
The main focus will be content development (including always-on), as well as more strategic social media campaigns.
Account Directors in this agency also get to:
- Take a leadership role within the agency's management team, working very closely with the Client Services Director
- Join a collaborative agency that is looking forward to a successful 2021 and is hungry to get cracking
- Work with clients who value the agency and respect the work and the people
- Develop their career to Senior Account Director and beyond
- Gain exposure to pitches and the opportunity to win business
This would be a great move for a proven Account Director who is a content & social media specialist - whether you have worked in a specialist agency or as part of a more integrated offering. As an Account Director, you will be expected to have:
- Created thumb-stopping social media campaigns and programmes of content
- Overseen campaign strategy
- Cultivated strong relationships - both with clients, and also with your peers across strategy and creative
- Clear ambition to create the best work possible
- Outstanding account handling and project management skills; you're fairly self reliant and enjoy being in the driving seat.
For more information, ping a copy of your CV to David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.