Performance Marketing Manager
Gravity Road is a creative company that believes in time well spent. We want to create things that people want to spend time with – ideas that audiences will love, share and be entertained by. And we do this by connecting brands with culture and technology in ways that we believe are smart, progressive and playful. We want to entertain and engage.
We recently joined the world’s first BrandTech group, You & Mr Jones. This is an opportunity for us to supercharge our creative by working with partners who are developing the best technology across the globe. We’re super stoked. We just got the best tech toolkit in town.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to support our Head of Insight and Technology in working across a number of clients to deliver strategic recommendations on how to make brands create breakthrough work, regardless of the channel that is used.
Working in a small team the role will be extremely varied and will be based in central London in our very friendly, open plan office (once everything gets back to normal!)
Gravity Road offers an excellent working environment and has a commitment to training and developing its employees. This role has excellent progression opportunities for a hard working and ambitious candidate. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Planning and development of digital strategy to hit business goals
- Driving social & digital campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Brief and steward the creative for performance marketing in social, display and other channels as is appropriate for the category and audience
- Creating, co-ordinating and analysing all digital marketing with external channel-specialist agencies/freelancers, optimising performance and scaling growth
- Planning and overseeing growth experiments from A/B testing in creative to landing page creation alongside designers or developers
- Working with a data analyst to gain a better understand of our customer, using learnings to improve customer acquisition and profitable growth in revenue
Essential skills & experience
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, someone who can demonstrate great commercial and industry acumen and who has the ability and desire to work at both strategic and tactical levels. You will have 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing and ecommerce, with significant experience in performance based marketing. You'll have experience of mobile and social marketing apps and and excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools.
Please view the attached job specification for more details on responsibilities and essential criteria.