Senior Creative Lead
Our client is leading the world in Augmented Reality (AR). They are seeking a Senior Creative Lead to design, create and present AR/CGI campaigns to their clients. Their creative team is a critical department in the way they operate. Paired closely with the technology development team, they work together to innovate, design, build, and iterate ways to solve problems and grow our clients’ businesses using the latest in Augmented Reality technology and CGI visualisation.
As part of our clients growth, they are seeking a Senior Creative Lead to design, create and present AR/CGI campaigns to their clients. A critical element of this role is being able to clearly develop from scratch and communicate creative ideation and proposed development solutions and workflows directly to customers in collaboration with the sales team and Creative Director.
To clearly articulate creative concepts, be able to illustrate and visualise ideas whilst also understanding the various deployment routes available. You will possess strong design and illustration skills, a deep understanding of UX/UI, have strong knowledge of the AR industry and best in class development of these campaigns, be comfortable working with creative team members but also functioning as a designer and illustrator alone.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will be a main point of contact internally for creative ideation, illustration on various projects, presentation material creation, pre-production material creation, internal project output review and internal sign off before presenting to the Creative Director.
To be successful, you will need a deep understanding of the various activities and work streams within the business. The successful candidate will be able to design and illustrate concepts, scope creative work requirements, estimate and document required work streams and skill sets, clearly recommend how to allocate and distribute work through the project team as well as hands on create/design.
● Influence ideation, design creative proposals and asset styles and work closely with sales in a pre-sale mockup creative role
● Helping the sales team on pitches and presentations about CGI / AR services / proposal creation and client facing documentation, visual showcase decks, AR links and promotional material
● Working with the Creative Director and sales team on Creative proposals, user flows,UX/UI design, HotSpot animation proposals, creative concept overview presentations and all visual collateral that leaves the building
● Offer creative ideas and concepts to deliver world class AR campaigns
● Evaluate and recommend the appropriate creative route
● Be the first review on local and regional creative teams to ensure world class quality output
● Be accountable for creative output on all creative projects /Ensuring all client comms. from the project team is to the highest standard
● Educate and inspire peers through the use use of creative technology
● Communicate and advise directly with clients
● Have accountability for the concept and presentation of AR campaigns for our brands and retailers
● Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
● Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
SKILL SET/ QUALIFICATIONS
● Strong skills in Adobe suite (PS, AI, XD)
● Graphic illustration
● Ideally some 3D experience (C4D, BLENDER, 3DSMAX, MAYA)
● Presentation material creation and mocks ups
● Comfortable client facing and presenting creative concepts
● Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism or other relevant illustration orientated fields.
● A minimum of 5 years’ digital experience, ideally with AR,
You are a true designer at the core, an eye for excellence in front end visuals. The successful candidate will thrive on being part of something extraordinary.
This is a pivotal role within an exciting and innovative business, offering the chosen candidate an opportunity to progress and shape the role, as well as actively contributing to the innovation and development of AR solutions to clients globally.
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.