Senior Strategist - B2B
Strategy opening for a creative problem solver with experience of solving business and marketing challenges for B2B clients at one of the top players in the B2B market.
In this role you'll be working across a portfolio of clients with very different meaty challenges creating solutions inspired by data and insight. You'll need a good understanding of B2B personas, of channel, and MarTech platforms to identify tactics and channels, put content and campaigns into motion, and then continually measuring for optimization. Outputs may be blogs, whitepapers, social media, email, and video. The role reports into a Senior Strategy Director.
- 6-8 years experience in an integrated strategic planning role with significant B2B sector experience
- The gravitas and experience needed to lead multiple stakeholders through challenging situations. They will need to be able to assess different situations and levels of risk to drive innovation when appropriate
- Working closely with clients to understand their commercial priorities, their marketing and communications objectives and then designing and developing the campaign and content strategy
- B2B Marketing strategy, proposition development, comms planning
- Data literate: Extracting insight from data sources
- Set objectives and targets, reviewing results and driving continuous optimisation
- Research: (qual and quant) as well as being familiar working with data and insight teams
- Strong analytical, prioritisation, problem-solving and negotiating skills
Salary: £60K plus benefits
We are committed to ensuring and supporting representation from all backgrounds across the creative industry, irrespective of race, religion, belief, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or socio-economic background.
With this in mind, we welcome applications from all areas of the community. Please do get in touch and let us know if there is any additional support or reasonable adjustments we can cater for, to ensure our process and roles, fit your needs and creates a comfortable & enjoyable recruitment process. Please email email@example.com for any further support.