Digital Program Manager
Digital Program Manager
Our client is a global integrated B2B marketing agency, with offices around the world. They’re home to some of the world’s leading tech brands, they deliver award-winning campaigns and create content designed to turn heads and stand out in a crowded market place. They’re passionately creative, dynamic and fun, with an open and honest environment and a flat structure that encourages employee growth in-line with the agency’s ambitious expansion plans.
We are now looking for a Digital Program Manager to join their growing team. Working from home you will be ideally based in New York and the East Coast.
Program Manager role will support Program Management in ensuring the smooth and efficient flow of jobs from inception to completion.
The Digital Program Manager will work closely with Account Directors and Program Managers with respect to client expectations/deliverables, planning, and timeline development. You will be supplying documentation to team members to ensure efficient communication of vital information (such as: timelines, status reports, project briefs, etc.)
Responsibilities and skills:
- Attend client meetings or conference calls (sometimes after working hours) to take new campaign briefs, taking the lead role in a meetings /calls to understanding client requirements
- Develop and deliver successful media campaigns from brief through to ROI
- Work with the team to nurture their performance, skills and personal development to ensure that all campaigns are executed flawlessly from briefing to post-campaign reports
- Ensure their campaigns are constantly delivering results and being managed to a high standard and delivered within the agreed timeline
- At least 4 years’ experience in digital program management
- Thinking digitally and differently, resolving problems and striving to provide clients with a remarkable experience.
- Passionate about marketing, with experience of marketing in the Tech sector
- Knowledge of deploying marketing programmes throughout the Martech stack including:
- Data & Analytics
- Intent platforms
- Experience in the Digital Media space across paid, owned and earned, with specific capabilities in setting up infrastructure to support such activities.
- Strong organizational and communications
- Proactive and high attention to detail with positive can-do attitude
- Team oriented
In return for your skills and experience as a Digital Program Manager our client is offering a competitive salary of $ 80,000.00
If you think you're the Digital Program Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.