Head of Content and Video
Our client based in East Sussex are an Exhibition and Events company is looking for a Head of Content and Web.
This is a newly created role in which you will be responsible for the website portfolio and all content marketing initiatives including managing a small team of content creators and website contributors.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead the strategy of our "domain matrix" to suit modern business needs.
- Set the overall strategy of our sites including clear objectives and key results (or KPIs).
- Set the development schedules (with Event Tech team and external developers) and action these.
- Work with the internal team of CMS (Drupal) contributors including the Senior Publications Manager, content creators, designers and marketers to ensure timely updates to all sites.
- Work with the Event Tech team on the development of customer portals and their interface with the public-facing websites.
- Recommend and implement a comprehensive SEO (organic and technical), web optimization and conversion strategy (with support of digital marketers).
- Contribute to the future "digital transformation" journey including virtual events, networking initiatives and commercial development opportunities.
- Explore and recommend tech partners for the websites to meet key objectives such as increased personalization or building digital connections.
- Recommend and implement revenue-generating projects for our web estate.
- Report regularly data and insights from our digital portfolio.
- Experience in managing change projects.
- Experience in online events or networking platforms or technology.
- Experience with marketing automation tools e.g. Hubspot.
- Experience of using DAM systems.
- Experience in designing content for mobile interfaces.
- Experience with UI/UX.
- A knowledge of (or interest in) the business events or travel industry.
- Working with commercial or advertising teams to monetize digital assets.
- Publishing/ media experience.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.