As the Planner/Strategist you will be the foundation of all the creative output of our agency client, gathering data insights that will allow our client to produce engaging work for clients that include Nestle, Starbucks, BP, and Red Bull to name a few. A 360º mix of everything from BTL, POS, content, OOH, social, web, and retail.
We are looking for a Mid-Senior Planner/Strategist that comes from an agency background experienced working across both social and retail channels. Someone who enjoys getting their hands dirty with Data and Audience Insights, and bringing those details to life. An obsessive desire to drive results based on your research.
The right candidate will be joining a growing team and should have an entrepreneurial mindset, a team player who wants to grow with the agency. The role works alongside the founders and they will build the team around you, as the agency plans to double in size in 2021.
- Researching and gathering data to develop well-informed strategic plans for clients. Good at interpreting audience insights from the likes of Kantar/TGI or GWI into actionable strategies
- Examining clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives
- Producing cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to projects
- Comfortable generating original ideas with other members of the team and presenting these to team members and client
- Identifying potential problems and solutions to overcome them
- Taking feedback from clients and making improvements to strategies
- 6+ years of experience in an agency background
- A proven track record in developing strategic plans, audience insights across social and retail sectors/clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to make complex subjects understandable and putting them into action
- The drive to be successful and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- The flexibility to work across a number of projects and balance your workload
Salary: up to £46k depending on experience.
In terms of cultural fit, you are naturally confident, self-motivated, and have a positive energy about you. The team is a close-knit bunch that has a lot of fun while working, so want people equally happy to muck in and help the agency continue to grow and produce exceptional work.
So if this sounds like you please get in touch with your latest CV. Please note due to the high volume of candidates we will only reply to those successful in their application.