Conceptual Creative Live Events - German / English Speaking
Temp to Perm - Global Live Marketing Agency
What an opportunity we have available here! mustardXP is working with a global live marketing agency to find an experienced and diverse Conceptual Creative with passions for design, story telling, strategy, experiences and the world in general! With an outstanding portfolio of projects, you will be able to bring all of your past project experience to the table here and be part of growing upon the businesses already outstanding reputation.
PLEASE NOTE Strong German and English speaking and written communication ability is a must.
The ideal candidate will have worked across B2B and B2C events. Someone able to conceptualise a music festival or fashion show but also a large scale conference or exhibition stand. The future events landscape looks set to be Hybrid going into 2021. You will be a calm head and be able to deliver what ever brief thrown at you. We are looking for passionate individuals that live and breath design and understand how to get under the skin of strategy and getting the most out of briefs, presentations, pitches and teams.
You will need to be open to global travel and happy to work remotely. Ideally we are looking for those interested in a longer term permanent position but will be starting out freelance to get a feel for each other and understandably prepare for a fairly unclear 2021 in terms of type of events available to us!
• Developing unusual stories and worlds of experience.
• Leading the development of concepts and campaigns based on strategic insights.
• Writing pitch presentations and decks, building a clear and compelling narrative that helps to set up and frame creative work.
• Taking ownership of ideas and selling them persuasively to clients, collaborators and colleagues.
• Understanding the broader marketing mix, with the ability to integrate experiential into wider cross-discipline
campaigns and existing brand ecosystems.
• Working as part of a cross-functional team and in collaboration with external agencies and partners.
• Connecting the dots between brands, culture, and zeitgeist.
• Inspiring creative thinking and action throughout an agency.
• Adapting what constitutes an effective experience in an ever-changing virtual / physical world.
• Completed education in communication, marketing, journalism or similar.
• 6+ years experience in a creative role, with proven experience of delivering innovative experiential campaigns and activations.
• Exceptional German and English.
• A deep passion for and knowledge of (pop) culture, music, design, technology, beautiful locations, exhibitions, live shows,
trends, and futures, with the ability to apply this insight to the projects that you work on.
If you wish to be a part of a global organisation with boundless passion and optimism then do get in touch with your CV.